Wednesday 1 August 2012

Meet the DT: Danielle Vincent

Hello, friends!  Welcome to another week of learning a bit more about our fabulous DT.  This week we'll be learning more about the lovely Danielle Vincent!  Let's read what she has to see about her darling self! :)

Danielle

Hello! My name is Danielle Vincent and I'm so happy to introduce myself as one of the new design team members of the 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown Challenge.  I'm so looking forward to working with this wonderful group of talented ladies sharing our different styles and gaining inspiration from each other and all of you who participate in the challenges.  I hope to be visiting many of your blogs and promise to leave a positive note whenever I can.  Now for a little about me...

I have a son who recently graduated from high school and will be on his way to college soon and a daughter who is in middle school (I had to wait til the first one slept through the night to have another - LOL).  My husband, whom I've been married to for 22 years, is incredibly tolerant of my card making obsession.  I also have two of the cutest (and sometimes naughtiest) little Shitzu-X dogs - Pele and Izzy, that I refer to as my furry babies.  I've been an accountant (a CPA) for 16 years (that's how I pay the bills :o))  but my real passion is cardmaking and scrapbooking! I've been scrapbooking memories for my family for about 8 years. I got introduced to cardmaking about 4 years ago and well... what do I say..I immediately became addicted!  This hobby of mine started as a form of stress relief and has turned into the most wonderful obsession I could have ever imagined.  

After following some amazing blogs for the past couple years, I decided that it was time to challenge myself and take my creativity to the next level - sharing my work with others and trying new things.  I started my blog - D's Crafty Connection - in February and immediately jumped in with both feet and started entering challenges.  I haven't settled on one definite style yet - I'm still playing around and having fun as I continue to challenge myself.  I just can't tell you how excited I was to have been selected as DT member for 52CCT!

I LOVE all kinds of craft products but am especially partial to Stampin Up.  I was introduced to Stampin Up products by a wonderful demonstrator that I call E.T - for Evil Temptress because everything she showed me I wanted to have!   About two years ago I became a Stampin Up demonstrator myself and I have made some wonderful connections with a great group of amazing women through this. I'm looking forward to making some more wonderful connections through my blog and my creations with many of you. Hugs!

Danielle

Thanks for telling us about yourself, Danielle!  We're so glad to have you with us!  Come back next week for another spotlight on another darling girls! :)  Merry stamping, friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment