Saturday 2 February 2013

February Sketch Challenge


Hello and Happy February! Can you believe how fast the year is moving on already?  I (Danielle) get the honor of being the hostess for the month of February and have started us out with a sketch challenge.  I think sketches are a great staring point to get your creative juices flowing.  Hope you don't find it too challenging! I think it has a ton of fabulous possibilities and can't wait to see what you come up with!  So let's get started and see the sketch and what the fabulous DT has come up with to inspire you:

Here's our sketch this week~

And check out the inspiration from our DT~

Danielle


******************************************************************

6 comments:

  1. Cant wait to play along! Gorgeous cards, ladies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great challenge really enjoy playing along

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to play along with this one. Gorgeous samples ladies. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sketch and the DT inspiration. My card is not Christmas but wanted to give credit for using your sketch.

    http://twin2u2designs.blogspot.com/2013/02/today-is-washi-wednesday-at-stamp-your.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ladies - I've made it! Great sketch and super cards from the team. I had fun with it and may make another using this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sad I missed this one. I have been so sick all week. Great cards ladies. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete