Wednesday 11 March 2015

February Stash Challenge - Winners

Thank you for playing along with our February Stash Challenge.
It looks like our participants had fun with their markers, and we enjoyed seeing your creations!
Now, it's time to announce our Winner and Honourable Mentions:

Winner of the February Stash Challenge

#10 - Naz
Picture

The cute little bird won the hearts of the Design Team!

Honourable Mentions
(in order of submission)

#17 Cat C
#18 Donna Ellis
#21 Kathy C
#22 Susan Goetter
#23 Jennifer H
Congratulations and don't forget to pick up your badge and display it on your blog.

There's still plenty of time to take part in the March Sketch Challenge:


We hope that you will join us!!

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely surprise to see that my entry (#23) was chosen for an Honourable Mention. Thank you so much. I will proudly display my badge on my blog sidebar.

    Hugs
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for my Honourable Mention. Congratulations to Naz and the other Honourable Mentions.
    Kathy C xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks so much for the HM. Thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice way to start my day...seeing that my card received an honorable mention! Thanks SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! And many thanks for selecting my card as an honorable mention - you've made my day! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete