Saturday 30 January 2016

January Stash

Morning, it's Deborah here with my last challenge of the month at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown. This week is either a Stash or Technique challenge.  I think this is a stash challenge, as I'm sure we all have foils and/or gilding flakes somewhere in our stash.  However, it could equally well be a technique!  I want to see foils or gilding on your cards.


There are a several ways to use foils and gilding flakes, and I've added some videos at the end of this post showing how to apply gilding flakes using glue and double sided adhesives.  Here's some inspiration from the team:


Season's Greetings - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems






                                         









********************


3 comments:

  1. Hurrah! I love gilding flakes. Very happy with this week's challenge, it's going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I wish I had some foil or gilding flakes! I think I know what I will buy for my next shopping trip:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love using gilding flakes and do not use often enough. loved this challenge

    ReplyDelete