Thursday 28 January 2016

Winners - January Colours

Sorry this is a bit late!  I think the shades of orange was a challenge - but the thumbnail display did look so pretty.  Here are the winners:

WINNERS


Such a lovely jolly group of snowmen.
Love the embossed orange snowflake background.



Such pretty shades of orange - super tutorial on how to make the background too.
Such an elegant card.

HONOURABLE MENTIONS
(in order of submission)



This is a really fun Christmas tree!



A really beautiful image and looks wonderful in orange.

Congratulations to you all - thanks for playing with my very non-traditional colours.  Please pick up your badges from the tab above and display them on your blogs.

Before I go, just time for a quick reminder about this week's theme challenge where I'd like to see your cards with Christmas Candles/Lanterns.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for choosing my card! Isn't it funny how the hardest challenges can lead to the best results! Well done Andreja, I love your card, and Kath and Sharon, both beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your honourable mentions.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Bowled over that you chose my card as an honourable mention. Thank you so much.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this honor, I am sooo happy :-))
    Congrats to Lucinda, too
    and the other Ladies.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete